oops ....i had an accident!

i have been sick fo the past 3 days but this morning when i coughed i peed all over! gross right! well i have done this everytime i have coughed today but just a litte everytime after is it really as common for pregnet women to do this as my mother says! its really gross and i never did this during my other 2 pregnancy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, its common.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 7:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yeah, my daughter is now 2, and it still happens to me when i cough or sneeze. Do your kegels!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 7:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Very common. Do kegels to help keep those muscles strong and you'll get less accidents.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is common, but you do need to tell the doc. Many women who have given birth...well...the muscles down there for urinating are out of wack. There is a cure for this, so don't be too worried. Just be thankful that you haven't had a mess from the other end...I suffer from Ulcerative colitis, and there have been times when I had no control over myself, and it literally just came out. Now that SUCKS!!!!! :-)
    Anonymous