Sorority Questions

What sorority were u in and what was rush like??

Also, do you have to live in the sorority house when you join??

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was an Alpha Chi Omega. The chapters differ all over the USA. Rush was fun but at times overwhelming. You try to be yourself and fit in at the same time and you try to pick the fit that best suits your personality. While there are parts of the sorority that I didn't care for, I made some great friends that I still talk to nearly 20 years later. You do have to live in for a few years I think by sophomore year until junior or senior year. I disaffiliated Sr. year because I didn't want to live in anymore. Good luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I rushed...I was not picked for anything. :( Hahaha... Rush was wierd. I think I am too not cookie cutter for them. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• My university did not have sororities or fraternities. We were there to study and learn.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:43 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• ^ well that answer has nothing to do with my question. weird person...
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2010