Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

waht kind of dresses ( what are they called) ...did the women in the move The Stepford Wives ( the newer one) wear?

and do you know where ( online stores) I can buy them

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • I am sure there is an actual name for the style, but I do not know what it would be. However, use keywords like "50s nostalgia clothing" when searcing online. There is a great website called rustyzipper that sells vintage clothing, shoes, and accesories from the 20s to the 90s.

    Answer by KarmicChild at 9:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

  • since I haven't seen the Stepford wives. Im gonna guess your looking for a June Cleaver type dress. If this is the case your best bet will be to make it yourself if you sew. Not sure what they dresses are called. but the skirt is a circle skirt. Very simple and easy to do.

    Answer by syssie at 9:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.