diet pills?

I was looking into buying some diet pills but don't know which ones to get, I don't want to get my money wasted. I was looking into hydroxycut. Any suggestions?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Health

• dont take it if you have ever had problems with blood clots, heart problems or blood pressure.....and expect to gain it all back as soon as you stop taking them.....

honestly there is nothing good that comes from any of the diet pills ( do you think if they worked, so many people would pay so much extra money ( 100s more than the pills) for surgery, gym memberships, etc..if they really worked)

and my friend did take hydroxycut...she only lost 7 lbs...but she also got super sick and thats actually how she probably lost the weight ( vomiting ) .....

good luck, either way though.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I currently am taking Phentermine. It reduces appetite, increases energy. It is prescribed by my dr, but, some dr's won't prescribe them. I was taking them last year and lost 17 lbs in 2 months. I stopped taking them and gained 10 lbs back. I also am on a strict 1400 calorie/day diet and exercise on my Wii Fit every other day, if I can get the time.

No diet pill will just magically make you lose weight. You have to watch your calorie intake Vs. output and exercise. Drink water rather than soda. I quit drinking soda and lost 7 lbs in a month...but just cutting out soda and drinking lots and lots of water!

Good luck!
    Anonymous