Pregnancy Test

I bought the clear blue easy digital has anyone used them and got a positive 5 days before there missed period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible but...I've been pregnant 6 times and NEVER got a positive that early. The closer you wait to your period date the more accurate it will be. I honestly wouldn't waste the test at this point.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 8:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I personally have. I only use digital.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 8:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• digital is no more accurate than others. What determines the accuracy is how much HCG the test can detect at the lowest. I have used both digital and regular sticks and still have never gotten a positive 5 days before my period. The fact is, even in the digital tests, you can still be pregnant and simply not have enough HCG to trigger a positive result in the test. It has nothing to do with being digital. You have to look at how much HCG is needed to get the positive.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I used the clearblue digital test today and got a positive. It is 3 days before my period was expected. It was negative yesterday. I would say wait a couple of days, then test. Those tests are expensive, its worth waiting a day or two. Thinking about it, I wish I had not tested so much, but what can ya do? We get excited. Good luck to you!!!
    Anonymous