Just wondering - why do you think Kate G. hasn't been voted off yet? (DWTS)

I just don't get it - I mean I'm supportive of her being a single mom and doing what she's gotta do to make a living for 8 kids - but the girl can't dance. ;-{

I've been watching and from the first time I saw her dance I didn't think she'd make it past the 2nd show - but here she is. I mean I'd buy the video to learn the steps of the dance (cuz she's slow enough to see every one in detail), but vote for her because she's a good dancer; No way.

So why is she still there? I don't get it. Is her fan base That large?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• She needs to go. She has no clue as to what she is doing.
    sunnieday

Answer by sunnieday at 9:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It HAS to be either her fan base, or that no one has the heart to NOT vote for Buzz Aldren--who's so darn cute (and a MUCH better dancer than Kate!!) LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• IDK I personally like her ! She does not know how to dance though ...her fan base must really be THAT big !!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 9:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• :LMAO I've never been a fan of Pam Anderson either - but I think she just nailed it. Wonder what the score is gonna be?
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 9:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• The show is mostly a popularity contest, not a dance contest. I mean, did you see Jerry Springer's dancing?? and he was on for quite some time. Also Billy Ray Cyrus was laughable but I'm sure all his fans are the ones that kept him on for so long. I have to admit, when Ty Murray was on, I voted for him even though cowboy couldn't dance! He was so cute though I couldn't resist...I know, I ruined the dignity of the show!
    Anonymous

• That show is a gimic.....If it were about who could REALLY DANCE....Kate would have been kicked off the first show...She seriously looks like a manican on top of her partners feet, and he's literally pushing her on the dance floor. It's crazy...and the girl looks like a wreck. She needs support all right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Her kids must be voting LOL
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't be surprised if it was "fixed" - she is enough of a "celebrity" to keep people watching, even if it just to see how bad she is. There's no such thing as bad publicity.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2010