I am leaving my verbally abusive husband. I need some advice!

Right now I am so scared yet proud of myself at the same time. I am looking for some advice. I work full time but it is just minimum wage. I don't have much work experience because I was pretty much a SAHM for the past several years. I do have my associates degree, but my husband would not let me get my Bachelor's degree. I plan on going back to school and working. I am looking for a better paying job, but in the mean time, what resources can I get? Any advice, tips, suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Feel free to PM Me, been there done that...................3 years free!!! yay!!!! I'm happy to help in any way I can. Resources, friendship, sounding board............etc. There IS help out there!!! Congrats, you've just made the HARDEST step of this journey!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Sign up for PA and they will tell you what you are eligible for
    Anonymous

• CONGRATS I wish you the best of luck !!!!! I think you should look into SRS, WIC, or housing help whatever you can get until you get on your feet GL momma !!!!! STAY STRONG !!!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 9:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Go to your local social services office and talk to them.
    Good luck!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I am about to leave one too I will be so glad as well its scary but its time for me to go as well hey maybe we can talk and support each other? My name is PK Good luck to you as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2010