Mommy's of twins! How far along were you when you discovered you were having twins??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• haha I just found out I am having twins too! I'm having two boys in 4 months!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 10:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I am 29 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. I found out I was having twins at 6 weeks. I went to the ER because I was cramping really bad... they did an ultrasound and saw 2 sacs : )
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I was 7 weeks when I found out I was having twins. The only reason why I found out early was because I wasn't sure how far along I was. Otherwise, it would've been around 20ish weeks!
    MamaCeleste0722

Answer by MamaCeleste0722 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I was 8 weeks. I was very high risk. I had my 1st ultrasound at 5 weeks, a very quick one just to make sure things looked ok. I was scheduled a full u/s at 8 weeks..and that's when I found out I was having twins.
    Rileyscute

Answer by Rileyscute at 8:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• 12 weeks. the lady put the jelly on my tummy and moved the wand thingy around for like 2 minutes and then she stopped and said "okay, i don't want to freak anybody out.....but did ya'll know that you are having twins?" totally shocked us! she kept having to remind me to breathe and actually had to stop the ultrasound because i was shaking so bad!!!
    bcmommy0829

Answer by bcmommy0829 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks that confirmed there were two sacs, and at 7 weeks we were able to see two beating hearts.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:29 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• 8 weeks.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i was 12 weeks pregnant when i found out i was have twins my doctor said she found out why i was so sick i was scared cause i though something was wrong with my kid and my best friend was there and she saw the ultasound before i could see it and she said twins and my doctor said yes there are two in there i started to cry right off the bat ( happy tears) then in the end of jan i found out i was going to have boys which i was very happy about that i didnt want two girls of couse i would be happy no matter what but i really wanted boys i am due june 13 most likly going to have them sooner then that i am at high risk of having them to early 80% more then normle i am at 31-32 weeks my doctor is really happy that i made it this far my doctor is fine with me getting to 34 weeks but she will be very happy if i get to go to 37 weeks
    vadaca666

Answer by vadaca666 at 4:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I had twin girls 6 years ago. I was 2 1/2 months along when I found out. Trust me it was a shock. I had no real symptoms. I hadn't gained any weight no nausea and no soreness in my breasts. I found out at 4 months that I was having girls. I had them 6 weeks early. They weighed 4.10lbs and 4.14 lbs. They were healthy as could be. They had to stay in the NICU for a few days but they are doing fine. You can't look at them and tell they were preemies. Just make sure you get lots of rest especially when you get around 30 weeks. Remember the longer they stay in your belly the better off they are and congrats. Twins are a blessing....
    brooke31882

Answer by brooke31882 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2010