did any one feel tight or pressure during......?

I'm pregnant. I think i'm 3 or 4 weeks and i'm starting to feel a bit tight in my vagina or uterus and a lil' bit of cramping here and there. Is this normal? has anyone felt this in their pregnancy?
It feels like you've been doing those vagina excersizes ( when you tighten your vagina and then release)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would seek the advice of a good OBGYN in your area. It is never too early for good pre natal care.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I TOTALLY THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR~BUT WHEN I WAS ONLY 5 OR SO WEEK PREGNO I WAS HAVEING WEIRD PAINS/SENSATIONS TOO, I WENT TO ER AND THEY THOUGHT THE BABY COULD BE GROWING IN F*TUBE (THANK GOD IT WASNT!!)BUT IF YOUR HAVE PAINS IT MEANS SOMETHING!~~GO GET CHECKED! :) (THEY SAID MINE WAS ONLY GROWING/STRECHING PAINS-BUT WAS GOOD TO KNOW!-IM MY OPION.)GOOD LUCK! ~KAY :)
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree that you should 100% go get checked by a dr to see what is going on. wish you the best!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 2:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2008