I didn't have morning sickness with any of my previous 3 pregnancies...and...

I was just wondering what helped you cope with morning sickness? I always expected to be nauseated with my other pregnancies but never had that problem. I don't know what to do for it. I'm only 6 weeks and I'm feel miserable and I've got 4 kids here to care for. It's making me feel tired and irritable.

Any tips??

jcarvalho

Asked by jcarvalho at 10:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ginger.....................put it on everything
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Lemon. Cut one open and just smell it. Drink lemonade if you like it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Keep Saltine crackers handy and don't let yourself get hungry. Munch on a few before you get out of bed so that you won't feel nauseated when you first get up. Drink a lot of water between meals and sip ginger ale when you feel sick. Good luck!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Eat. Every two hours. Small things. I found if I let my stomach get empty I would feel sick but as long as it had something small in it I was fine - it also helps with blood sugar and weight gain to eat like that - healthy stuff, even at night when you get up to pee have whole wheat crackers next to your bed and eat one before going back to sleep. I know, it was weird eating crackers on the toilet at 2am but it worked. And stay HYDRATED. I know..like we don't pee enough prego..but it helps and it's very good for baby and body to stay hydrated! GL!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Candied ginger!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2010