twin pregnacy morning sickness realy bad any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• had twins and was sick most of the day have you tried putting crackers next to the bed and putting one in your mouth before you get out of bed it does help. also try rotating your sleeping position from one side to the next side to give them equal room also helped good luck
    Anonymous

• Check out www.helpher.org
    See if this fits with what you have and talk to your doctor about it.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I tried everything in the book to stop morning sickness. I didnt want to take any prescriptions, BUT the only thing that worked was Zofran. Its a prescription tablet that you desolve under your tounge. It worked wonders for me GL!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• nothing worked for me that everyone had told me, zofran, there was another nausea medicine....NOTHING, then I went to a high risk doctor and told him about my severe morning sickness and he told me to take a unisom 25mg with a b6 vitamin....It helped so much!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I had twins and barely had any morning sickness at all - I found very early that I absolutely could NOT let my stomach get empty. I had to eat small things every 2 hours or so - even during the night I would have a cracker or two each time I got up to pee - never had another problem after I started doing that and i only gained around 30 lbs (I was a bit heavy to begin with so the weight shifted from body weight to baby weight). My doodles are 20 months now and healthy and happy....

Good luck - twins are a challenge but I wouldn't go back and change anything :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Sometimes ginger snaps and Sipping on Ginger ale throughout the day helps. There is also Liquid Vitamin B, health stores could tell you which one, that calms the stomach down for most people. Good luck! ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2010