how come

people are so damn hateful on here, you get excited about asking a question only to get off the wall comments. Is it that hard to just not answer a question you don't like? or are you such a miserable person you need to be hateful to others? I think you know if your one of these people in case your not sure who im talking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao...yea i hate that! and then you only get like 4 answers and theres always one thats BS!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I know what you mean. I asked a question yesterday about how I was having problems with my 15 yr old son and made the mistake of going to ex for advice. This gal just started in on me,,,how I was the parent here,,,I have been a single parent for almost 7 yrs. I am having problems with my teenage son who towers over me now,,,I dont need the riot act,,,just some advice and compassion
    Anonymous

• yup asked a Q ab how often my DH should be out with his friends a week, and a few started on me like i was his mom! whats wrong with wanting a man to be home with his family hell i need time away from the kids too!
    Anonymous

• I know exactly what you mean.

What is REALLY sad, though, is that I see this question asked every day. The saddest part is that women are made to feel so awful with responses to their questions that they feel the need to ask. You shouldn't ever have to feel that way in the first place. Shame on them.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• ew yea there are some rude bitches on here! but when you put a bunch of women together you can expect nothing less! ha.. sometimes they could afford to be less rude! but maybe it makes them feel better about themselves. who knows!?
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• if you cant say something nice you shouldnt say anything at all!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I rarely come on here anymore for that reason. I've been called uneducated, ignorant, a dumbass etc. You're right OP they are just that miserable.
    Anonymous

• nope not miserable just making fun of ignorance since it's in the just for fun category
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Hey I get that all the time. Maybe you have a stalker seriously if you post with your face. Many of us have them. I just let mine know it's illegal and to go away.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

Hmm well just so you know there is an old saying "There are no stupid questions! It is better to ask then to pretend you know something you don't"
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2010