My breasts feel engorged, i cant eat...crap im not pregnant am i?!?

ive already had one baby, and its been 9 months since i breast fed. they feel engorged right in the center of the breast and are a little tender...like it felt if i didnt breast feed for a couple hours. also, ive had a hard time eating...like my stomach feels hungry but i feel nauseous if i eat anything. and then i get so hungry that i feel sick. but i still cant stomach anything. and there is a very teeny tiny-hopefully not true-possibility that i might be pregnant. are these signs telling me i am? you know, like cravings or morning sickness? ive never ever ever heard of these being signs of pregnancy, and i wasnt even that worried about it until i just now wrote it out. honestly now im kinda freaking out. please help!?

oldsoulmom

Asked by oldsoulmom at 11:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• They can be symptoms of pregnancy or PMS or a common cold. You need to take a test.
    Anonymous