wow i just realized that he didnt get me a birthday present this year!!

we have been together for 4 years, not married yet. my birthday just passed a few weeks ago and i didnt get diddley SQUAT for my 26th birthday. we got into a huge argument a few days before ab him excessively going off with his friends, and i moved out of our house for the weekend and stayed with my mom. but i was back the day after my birthday, he took me out to eat at a little place, but i didnt even get i care. i know money and gifts arent everything, but DAMN! i got 2 kids can i get a bracelet, a purse, a friggin RING or something! what would you all have done, would it make u feel any different about him, or is it not even a big deal? we dont make a big deal of christmas bc thats for the kids. and i can say i got a good vday gift, LAST YEAR i got a watch, and some shoes when income taxes cam back, but nothing since then! he does pay 80% of the bills so i didnt complain! what do u get for your bday??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• it sounds like the last thing you need right now is a RING.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 11:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• If you didn't remember then why expect him to? We give sex, no material gifts, just sex.
    Anonymous

• what do you mean if i didnt remember! he knew good n well it was coming we went out to eat the day before my bday! he just didnt plan on gettin me a present
    Anonymous

• i never get gifts from my hubby. for any reason. he got me flowers for mothers day once but thats the only thing he has gotten me in years. i dont really care. we dont have much money and even if we did i wouldnt expect anything. some people are just not gift givers. i never get him anything either and as far as i know he doesnt care.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2010