How can i work from home!!?

Hello moms!! i'm a mother for two beautiful girls, I'm trying to spend more time with my daughters, so I ask your help if any of you know's about work at home send me a message please!!... thank you all...

momstar06

Asked by momstar06 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are a ton of options out there. You might find that what works for someone might not be right for you. The key thing is to never never pay for a "job". Some companies do require start up money and are legit (Avon, Candle sales, etc), but why risk an investment? I stick with the free stuff and have been able to make a decent amount of money every month for over 3 years now. I have a list of sites that have been great for me, it's all free, Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I work on Ebay. I've made about 3k since the end of January doing it. While I'm not going to share my tricks, it's really just about using common sense. Price things fairly, and a good way to start off is reselling anything your kids outgrow. I do not charge anything for handling fees, I use flat rate boxes from USPS, and I only charge shipping for what USPS charges me.

If you get insane and expensive with your fees, it WILL take its toll on your business. Be fair, be courteous.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 11:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Hi there I saw your post and sent you a message let me know if you have any questions. :-)

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 12:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Real Work @ HOme JOBS click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I work with ChaCha. It is really easy and you can make a decent amount if you commit time to it. I make about 600 a month and work mon-fri, at about 5 hours a day. send me a message on here with any questions
    xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 10:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2010