pregnancy?

Last month my period came on the first just like normal. I was suppose to go get a sonogram done on my ovaries for cysts. Well my period was very short and light. Lasted about 3-4 days when they are usually 7-10! And I never even filled half of a pad in a day! So I had to cancel the appointment.... Well I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Now today is the 12th and i havent started this month. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and still negative. Have you ladies ever had this happen before? I'm kinda freakin out now, because I have NEVER had a problem with my period and now it is messed up for some reason and negative tests. I have been feeling sick again at night like I did starting out with Chloe at the beginning. I just wanted your ladies oppinoins before I call the doctor to find out what is going on.

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have had cysts on my ovaries, it may cause problems with your cycle. You may want to ask your Dr about it. Hope things get better for you...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I did forget to add that I have had these cysts for at least 5 years now, and never a problem.
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2010