Is it morning sickness? (TMI?)

So my husband and I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago - not too long ago, I know - and I have been off the pill for a year now. I had just finished my period so we thought we would be good for a couple days yet. Since then we have been using condoms whenever we have sex. This morning - clear into the next month - I woke up and went to work right away, as usual. I had been at work for about hmm an hour and a half? So it was about 9:30ish and I started feeling really queezy, faint like and really dehyderated. Within the next half hour I was in the bathroom at work throwing up. After I threw up I was fine and good to go for the rest of the day.
The wierd things are that I rarely ever throw up....ever! I hadn't eaten anything abnormal...I had the same thing for breakfast that I have every day!
So did I just have some freak vomit spell this morning or could this be morning sickness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you should wait ! there is a stomach virus going around rightnow that makes you vomit ...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 12:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• IDK i have some food adversions and im not pregnant, like i just at a pizza with sausage and now im like omg what was i thinking!!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2010