Andy Stern of SEIU set to resign

Politico is reporting that SEIU thug President Andy Stern, one of the nation's most prominent and powerful labor leaders, is planning to resign from his position, according to a member of the union's board:

The President of an SEIU local based in Seattle, Diane Sosne, broke the news to her staffers at 11:35 this morning, local time.

"Last night I received confirmation that Andy Stern is resigning as President of SEIU. He has not yet made a public announcement; we will share the details as we become aware of them," Sosne wrote in an email obtained by POLITICO.

Stern, even without the union presidency, would remain on, among other things, the board of President Obama's deficit commission, to which he was appointed in February.

There are 2 updates, 1 is legal trouble connected to lobbying, 1 is "tired of the grind"

http://townhall.com/blog/g/0e442698-318e-49dc-93ff-b45ea7337a65

Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmm, my thoughts are that it's the legal troubles connected to lobbying and if he is successful at covering up the worst of it then I also think that Natesmom may be correct.  It certainly wouldn't surprise me in the least.  As arrogant as this administration is, that would be right up their alley.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I bet he gets a full time job in the White House. He is one of Obama's buddys.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Probably nates Obama has SEIU in one hand and Soro's/ACORN in the other.They all should be sent packing.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:02 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• He's got a presidential appointment to the deficit commission. He likely is resigning to "focus on his new position".
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 1:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Is there ANY chance at all that he will just go crawl back under the rock he came from?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2010