Does anyone else wish that Sarah Palin would just STFU and stop pretending to be a politician and go back to being a beauty queen?

She's so great at insulting our president but has she done anything to improve the country? Nooooo. She quit her term as Governor, therefore she has not say in how our president is doing. Especially if she doesn't know shit about what's going on in the country. So she can see Russia from her house. Who cares? That dont' mean you know everything about it. I can see Canada from my house, doesn't mean I know shit about them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I feel that way about Obama everytime I see him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• The worst part is...... She isn't even good looking either! Maybe 20 years ago she was. But now we all know her head his full of hot air!
    Can you imagine if Jessica Simpson ran for VP 20 years from now?
    Anonymous

• Go back to being a beauty queen?? Isn't she a little old (and ugly) for that??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

I agree with that too. I think our country is on crack. On crack for electing him president and on crack for actually thinking Sara Palin would have made a good VP. LMAO! What the hell is wrong with this country?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Im from Alaska and i agree....she did great things for Alaska and we love the publicity wether good or bad.Alaska is a wonderful place and Sarah Palin makes us look bad.LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• No i do not think she should shut up, it is called FREE SPEACH.

You also have the right to not listen, change the station on the TV if you don't like her.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• GinNToni,

I don't think anyone said you did not have the right to bitch or be a bitch.
    I hope you don't call your grandmother a biatch, because I am old enough to be your grandmother.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:07 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol, @ the above posters.....
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Lol.... Wow.
    I kind of think there are probably more important things going on in the world to complain about.
    If ya don't like what she has to say ignore it. At least she doesn't have a hand in destroying our democracy......
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i agree SweetPea05

ever since the elections were over , i stopped watching her...i have a LIFE...if shes not a governor then why is she on tv giving speeches..??
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2010