Sexual frustration..

I am in a lesbian relationship and my wife to be just had our newest son about a month ago. For some reason I am horribly sexually frustrated. I understand she needs her time to re-coop. I need some advice on how to curb these "cravings" per say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, much like I told Dh after I had our son, and he had the hankering for some lovin', for now you will have to do it yourself. There is no shame in it. Would she mind if you took matters into your own hands so to speak? Talk to her and see how she feels about it. If she doesn't care, and I don't really see why she would, then by all means take care if it yourself, until she is up for some romance. Good luck. :)

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Exactly what punky said!!
    2love

Answer by 2love at 2:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• get a shower head with a hose and mutli massage options....you can figure out the rest...it is what I need to do because me and my husband do it maybe once a month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• again, exactly what punky said!
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:29 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes, see if she can give you some cuddle time at least so that you get those needs met, then do it yourself. No shame in that. I can be a nice break anyway! I was like you after I had my twins. For some reason I was super super on all the time. Hubby was not! It was frustrating to me until I figured out my alone time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2010