does anyone else get EXREMELY tired while on top during love making???

i feel bad that my SO does all the work most of the time, so i get on top every once in a while, and man.. i get tired QUICK! and it sucks! i can't imagine how he can go for so long without getting tired as fast. anyone else in the same boat??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I always feel like I am out of shape for sex, lol. Then again, if I was able to do it all the time..i might learn to get in shape. lol.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I don't like being on top, but like you I feel bad sometimes so I do, and yeah, I get tired really fast. My hunny doesn't push it though because I have breathing problems but its all good, you're not alone
    sugarmamaofbmb3

Answer by sugarmamaofbmb3 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I totally get where you're coming from. Cowgirl (being on top) also happens to be my hubbys favorite position...or at least it used to be, I'm sure I've changed his mind LOL...anyways, I feel bad because I am just not made to be on top! I'm out of shape, overweight, with a bad knee & a bad back...plus I tire out WAY TOO QUICKLY! Sometimes I feel it's more work for him when I'm on top as well! IDK, I'm hoping that once I get some of my medical sh*t together & lose all this extra baggage that I'll be able to (finally) show him a damn good time with me on top!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Tired as in sleepy? No. But my leg muscles do cramp up sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My hands fall asleep from holding myself up!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I use too. Then I got creative. I learned how to readjust myself without breaking rhythm, change the pace and help him know when to help me keep it going! communication is the best foreplay ever!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i totally get tired! in fact i HATE being on top! because i get worn out quickly it doesn't feel good so i get bored and then he knows i'm bored and it kinda ruins the moment. plus i agree with a PP it kinda seems like he has to do more work if i'm on top! try doggy style! then you both get kinda even amounts of work, and i think it's a great position!
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• No, i don't get tired on top. But, i also don't stay up there long enough to wear myself out. I'm more of a "grinder" when on top then a "bouncer". If you're a bouncer, try grinding your hips instead. I have really big orgasms from "the grind" and it is a lot less work.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes which is why I don't do it anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• being on top isnt a bad position u just go at it at ur own pace and watch him enjoy every part of ur body.lovemaking should be the happiest time of a couples life.theres alot of positions out there so whatever one works to make u pleasurable try it.
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2010