I think I'm pregnant!!!

So this would be baby number four for me, but I'm having a hard time. You see I have that feeling, that you just kind of know, but it's still kind of early for a HPT. My doctor did one for me today and it was negative. My last period was on the 19th of March, so I know I'm kind of a head of myself. I statred some light bleeding today that started out a normal period red color but is now dark brown. I don't know if thats normal, I have never caught a pregnancy this early, because my other three were unplaned. What do you all think. I really want to know if I am, and I really kind of want to be. Let me know guys.

sugarmamaofbmb3

Asked by sugarmamaofbmb3 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, what about the timing? Is it usual for your period to come at this time? Did you do the deed at the right time? I know it is difficult, but time will tell! Good luck!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Hazelnutkin,
    I am not dew for a period until the 19th, my periods have always been on time to the day. Thats why I thought it was weird that I was spotting. But that already stopped. According to my ovulation calendar we did the deed on all the right days, thats why I'm pretty sure I am, but that it may be to early still to tell. Thanks for your answer
    sugarmamaofbmb3

Answer by sugarmamaofbmb3 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010