Can I be Pregnant?

Ok so i had my period last month on 3/10 and it was normal 3 days. then had sex no condom on 3/22 and 3/30 . now i have bloating , no period, sleeping alot more, back n head aches. i took a test and it was neg so i threw it away i went to throw my trash and i looked at it and ther was a faint pink line. Can i be? with my first bby the pee test at the lab said not enough hcg ? idk what to think i really hope i am and ive had friends that this has happen to but wanna kn ur opioion
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could have taken the test to soon. Get some from the dollar store and take one each morning. If you are pregnant, the little pink line will become darker each time. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• normally any shade of color tends to mean your prtegnant. light or dark. but if you want to be really sure before you say anything to your husband take it again in a few days and see if the line is any darker. good luck.;0
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:06 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I had the same symptoms and I just took a test (5 day early test) this morning (Light pink Line).. Number 2 on the way...

Good Luck!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i had my hearnia fix 3 / 4 , they make u take a pregnancy test the week before and on the same day, and they were negative. two weeks ago i took 3 digital pregnancy test and they were positive, so i went to the doctor and they told me im 8 weeks, so you should just go to the doctor and make sure. baby # 4 on the way!!!!!
    vedablue

Answer by vedablue at 10:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I use clear blue. Even a week before my period was due it told me I was pregnant.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2010