35 weeks and baby has dropped and is engaged...

Hello ladies. Last Friday the OB told me that the baby was fully engaged and "in position." This is my second pregnancy ( and boy are they right when they say each pregnancy is different!) So what are your experiences with this....did you drop this early, if so did you have your babies early? Just wondering....I'm perfectly okay with him staying in there how ever long he wants to, just interested in knowing your experiences.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question!

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 8:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i am 38 weeks with my 4th baby and yes i dropped with this one at 35 weeks also....i have also been 3cm dialated since my 35 week checkup as well. I only have 9 days left until i get induced if i make it that long!!!! The only reason im getting induced is because i have a history with the last 2 babies of fast deliveries. Otherwise i would not go with induction, but i also dont want to have this baby on the parkway as i almost did with my 3rd son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I would say you certainly have a chance of having your baby before your due date although nothing is guaranteed.

jdhshamoo

Answer by jdhshamoo at 10:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2010