• In the Spotlight:

If I decide to use cloth diapers how many will I need to buy? I will be washing them myself so how to you wash them? And how often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Check out cloth diaper nation better than diaperswappers which will infect your computer with viruses

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Three to four dozen. Every two to three days. What you need also is a big closed bucket. For a water bleach soap mix to soak them in after rinsing them out in the toilet. When the bucket is almost full. Pour the whole bucket in your washing machine and set it to spin. After that just wash as you would their baby clothes but in Hot water.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• good luck
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You need all kinds!! lol' You will also need to get some rubber pants to go over the cloth D'...I did those with my first born. 2nd child was to hard with her having hip displacia. I washed them everyday. I would throw them in a seperate container then in the washer at the end of the day. If there were poops I flushed tht down the potty and then it went in the seperate container till I did the laundry...
    Good luck...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Make sure to use the extra rinse cycle when you wash the diapers,,this way no detergent will irriatate baby's bottom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Check out diaperswappers.com, it's a forum with cloth diapering moms, ANY questions you have you can find on that site!
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 10:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• JandAsMommy thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2010