Irregular Periods, Pregnancy Symptoms, and negative hpts?

I have not had a period since December 18th of 2009, I had unprotected sex on February 13th (2010) once. About 2 weeks after that on February 23rd I had brown spotting until the 26th when I pee'd once it was light pink and then I hadn't had anything after that. I tested about 2 -3 weeks after that a few different times with different pregnancy tests and they were all negative. However, I was having some pregnancy symptoms such as bigger breasts that were a very little bit sore on and off, food cravings, peeing a lot more (waking up in the morning in pain because my bladder hurt so bad when I hadn't pee'd all night... I am a heavy sleeper and not much wakes me up), I was a lot more tired then usual, and now my jeans are a little tighter and harder to zip up. However as of March 18th I started brown spotting/discharge and was passing what looked like blood clots and tissue type stuff. Now it has been going on for 26 days, there

reneeh4a

Asked by reneeh4a at 8:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would be seeing my Dr if this has been going on for 26 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yea, I need to. I am in college as of right now, and my parents just got rid of their insurance so I do not have any at the moment.
    reneeh4a

Answer by reneeh4a at 10:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Go to a woman's clinic or planned parenthood or an on campus health center. I would think any of those places could at least do a blood test to tell you if you really are pregnant- those are 100% whereas a HPT is not always 100% accurate. It shouldl be pretty cheap to have that done and at least get you some answers and then you can go from there. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I agree with the person above. This is so normal for me and Its not really been a big deal. My fiancé and I are wanting to go to a fertility doc to see what's up with that and the not conceiving but I'm a bit young and don't want all the questions.
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 6:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2010