Im going to be a big sister again

IM so excited for my mom and stepdad they are expecting there first child do any of you think that its weird im happy we have a lot of family that are not so happy ........ no bashing please... I am the oldest of 6 and my step dad dosent have any kids so they decided to get my moms tubes unties and now my mom and i are preg at the same time ...:)

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wow...father of the bride 2! I think thats pretty neat though.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol yap i love that movie lol thank you i just think so of our family just like to be mean
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Aww that's cute! Congrats to your mom and step dad!! And that is really awesome that you are supportive of them having a baby...I know some people who have been in your situation, and they were pretty mad. I think it's great though!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Your positive attitude makes me think your mom did a good job with you. It's great you are happy and supportive. Being an older mom comes with some criticism, so it's great that your mom will be getting support from you. Congrats to you all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• aww thank you guys it make me so happy that not every is rude im so happy for them children are a gift from god my 3 yr old is very excited as well.. they have been trying for 2 1/2 yrs so im so happy that it worked this time all of us kids are very excited except for my 2 younger sisters they are 18 and almost 16 so there in that selfish teenage stage so there not to happy ... our kids will be 5 months apart i think its going to be so neat there little one will have a lot of playmates b/c i have a 3yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old and im 26 weeks ... my brother has an 8 month old so it will be so fun
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I have a 1yo DS and a 7mo brother. I'm 23. No worries here. Congrats!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2010