question about fuzzi bun diapers

I bought some fuzzi bun diapers and used them for a few days. I liked them and didn't mind the laundry. My concern was that they seemed to limit my daughters movement. I plan to ask the docter when she goes for her 4 month check up in a few weeks, but I was wondering if anybody else experience the same thing.

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She's 4 months, how much could she be moving?

Cloth is a bit bulkier. When my second was a newborn his diaper was nearly bigger than he was! But, it's not an issue developmentally speaking.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 10:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You could try other brands of cloth diapers. Go to diaperswappers.com and ask them about less bulky brands. You could also join cuties with cloth booties on here and ask them.

I use g diapers with my own cloth inserts, they're cheaper than a lot of the more expensive brands.. They're an AI2 and they're not as bulky as some of the pocket diapers (I imagine your fuzzi bunz are pocket diapers).. plus you don't have to change the cover as often when you change the diaper. And, if you're looking for a deal, EUC cloth diapers on diaperswappers are usually a great deal.
    Anonymous