ttc question??

So I'm on my first cycle ttc #2 after breastfeeding for the past year. I tried doing the charting temp thing but my daughter doesn't wake up at the same time everyday so it wasn't very accurate. So I started checking my cervix last month and I know I ovulated and 2 weeks later I got my first period. Well my question is I heard you should check your cervix everyday at the same time. What time is the best time? Or does it matter? Also, I'll be tracking my cervical mucus. Is this okay or is it not as accurate since I'm not charting my temps? Thanks!

BethRae

Asked by BethRae at 9:43 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• every person's body is different.... but i think if you checked your cm as well as your cervix, you may be able to figure out your cycle. pair that with OPKs and you should be fine. BUT if your cycles are regular, i would just have sex, forget about the stress of checking. just good ole' sex. you should know approx when u O, do it everyday around then for a couple days and every other day leading up to and after O. either way, good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• A good book to help "Taking Charge of your Fertility"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2010