schoudl i go 2 the hosp 31 weeks need answers asap

ok so i wake up at about 7 this am amd my hips hurt so bad i was in tears kept trying 2 lay diff ways nohing was working hey r still hurting no matter what i do and now im so nasious i can bairly move and in dizzy and my eyes r all blurry and all i feel really

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 10:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why are you asking a bunch of other non-medically educated people. ASK YOUR DOCTOR.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• That does not sound normal at all. I would call 911 get an ambulance.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• im askin other moms cuz i have 2 wait on a call back from the docs. oher people who have one threw being preggers can sometimes help
    Remmismommy

Answer by Remmismommy at 10:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Id call your doctor... Im sure they can give you an answer.... Id say go in, but I was prego with a 2 yr old too and i know how hard it is when you have to worry about who can take care of him... Call ur doc office right away.... and if u do need to go in call an ambulence cause with you being dizzy it wouldnt be safe for you to drive.... Hope everything is okay and ill pray for you! Dont panic though... but def call ur doc.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 10:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• if ur waiting for ur doc, call 911 ask to be connected to a medic and ask them, that way they can head straight over if needed
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 10:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Call the doctors office see wht they tell you... I would personally get my butt to the hossy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Hip pain - normal in the 3rd trimester.
    Feeling full - normal in the 3rd trimster.
    Aches and pains - normal in the 3rd trimester.
    Dizzy - normal through the whole pregnancy. You may need to eat and drink more water.
    Blurry vision - never normal, pregnant or not pregnant. If you're sure on the blurry vision then you need to go to the hospital.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I'm voting for blurry vision never normal. It could be a blood pressure problem. Call the hospital or 911, have them send an ambulance, you should not drive. Tell them you have a small child with you and what to do. They have social services people at the hospital. They will take care of Remmi until you are released or your husband can come to get him. Call immediately
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• update
    got ahold of a doc they said i need 2 come in and that they have no one who can help me with remmi my hubby can not et off its not posible right now i ave no one 2 help me with her she is epeleptic and needs meds and all so its not easy finding someone 2 help me with her gahhh.
    Remmismommy

Answer by Remmismommy at 10:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Call Labor & Delivery

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2010