Cell phone question

I don't know anything about cell phones. I have a Aloha from Virgin Mobile. I haven't used it much. I don't have a car, don't leave the house, my husband used it more than me. Well he changed the settings on it to shake when a call comes in and I want it to ring. We just lost our land line and I want to be able to hear it if there is a phone call. I have been going all through the settings and can't find how to make it ring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• usually cell phones have a button on the side with arrows that point up or down... volume control. :)
    or go into multimedia and go to tones, pick one, go to manage-then set as-ringtone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• They are tricky but I believe it would be in sound, for some reason I think Virgin mobile has it in the sound. I am also not a cell phone person, I have it for emergencies only.

Could care less about having one, but the kids really need a way to get in touch with me incase of an emergency. I work and drive.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2010