Are you tired of Reality TV?

All they have on now is reality tv, I enjoy it once in a while but miss the good old shows, or maybe having some new ones come on.

Life time keeps giving sad stories, tell me success for the woman. Blahhhh

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Quit watching t.v. and do something productive. This will solve that problem really fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Seems like if there is a unique show on that has only a small following, it gets cancelled and replaced with some reality show. I miss Pushing Daisies...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Anonymous after I am doing homework, reading and all that productive stuff.

I like to enjoy an hour of tv.

Thanks for answering the question at hand, opps, I guess you could not understand it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• How didn't I understand your question? You are bitching and complaining about reality t.v. and how you are tired of it and want success stories for women. So I basically told you to get off the couch and create your own success stories.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Are you tired of reality tv? That is the question, you answered everything but that.

You are judging me and you don't know what your talking about.

I will ignore you from here on out, don't want to be rude that is why I am telling you.

Have a wonderful day!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes! but my dh loves reality TV. There is no doubt in my mind that the inventor of reality TV was a man. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 10:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i really only like reality tv.
    theres something about knowing that a show is fake, and just acting, that makes me not really interested.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I despise stupid show like Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, 16 and Pregnant, and the like. Which is why I don't watch them.

We prefer shows like Saving Grace, Sons of Anarchy, Bones, Justified, and Spartacus.

If I want reality tv, I will watch something like Mythbusters, Dr. G, or Dirty Jobs.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• there are some things I like, but i HATE operation repo. they even TELL YOU that show is fake but they have a huge following anyway.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I like some reality TV. Most of it I record and watch at night after everyone is asleep. I like Billy The Exterminator, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Amazing Race, Survivor, America's Next Top Model, The Millionaire Matchmaker, etc.. I also like comedies and dramas.
    Anonymous