What is wrong with some women?!?

I have seen so many posts on here that ramble supposedly that your husband can't rape you because he is just that, your husband. I don't give a damn if I share your name, bed and everything else. If I tell you no, and you force yourself on me, its rape, Can anyone intelligently explain how it is ok just because you married him. You didn't give up the right to say no. He can wack it if he needs release that bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I have heard it numerous times. I get told it is because it is a WOMAN'S DUTY to give her husband sex whenever he wants it and he has the RIGHT to take it whenever he wants it. They try and base it on the Bible but obviously they are misguided.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• It's because their buy-bull tells them so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I never knew any one felt like that. It is not ok at all.

When you say no, it means no.

If any man, husband, boyfriend or fiance forces them self on you when you do say no. They are raping you and they can be charged with just that. I am sorry some woman are going through that.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• haha! buy-bull! thats funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I snorted at Buy-bull...that is so awesome.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• hahahaha! Buy-Bull, AMEN!!! LMAO!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• the bible doesn't say anything about it being ok to rape your wife. that's just ignorant

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Thank You! I have read probably 3 or 4 of these group posts of women talking about their DH doing this and it never fails theres someone saying that its impossible cuz he is their husband! Makes me sick
    Anonymous

• No were does the bible condone rape. And I really can't understand were any woman would veiw that as "okay". Rape is rape, regardless of who is doing the rape. Any woman who thinks its okay has some serious emotional and mental issues.
    Anonymous

• No is no. Please this subject is going to get rough. So just get a best answer and end it soon because the night crew of snotty women will rip this one to shreds...
    Anonymous