I asked the question about how many times you and you " LO" have sex.

And yes i TOTALLY meant SO. I just didn't want to write husband for those of you who aren't married. But thank you to the women that stuck up for me in knowing that i odviously meant SO. And to those women to have sex multiply times a day WOW!!! I find myself almost too tired to do it once a week, lol. Soo jealous !!

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I knew what you meant lol! It was funny and did kinda make my mood better after reading it.I was at a Pre K sign up booth and I was telling the lady that i was on a REAR when I meant year waiting list and I KEPT saying it even though it was wrong..I least I have her laughing :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• We do it every other day every other week. That is only b/c my DH works 7 days a week every other week. so the weeks he works we hardly see one another, and the weeks he is off we can't seem to keep our hands to our selfs! which is funny b/c it seems like now that we have kids we do it more then we did before we had children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2010