ramblin vent

Could this day possibly go any slower!! My DH had to work 5am to 2pm today, and I'm waiting for him to get off so we can go look at an apartment. My inlaws are driving me crazy! We are so close to getting out of here, and I can feel it. I'm hoping we can get approved and get moved in the next month and I can't wait!! So ready to be out of here and feel the stress fall off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know how you feel I hate living with other adults besides my hubby. My MIL lived with us for a few months and it was hell! There is only room for one MOM in a household!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:31 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Good luck. I would probably hang myself if I had to live with my in laws or my parents. It's like they can't stop thinking you are a kid. Im pushing 30 and mine still treat me like a teen. It's super annoying.  Plus they want to 'parent' your kids.  I hate that.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2010