my boyfriend told me he has another place for business purposes. he has it with another female and her sister was texting him when we were together saying could he bring her the key. then he admits to me he should have listened to me when i was telling him in the beginning that the other female was going to always think he owed her for stuff. he says nothing going on between them and blah blah. what should i believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• listen to your gut-it is usually right- do not make excuses for him.
    what would you think if a friend was telling you the same story about her boyfriend???
    Anonymous

• Another apartment with another girl, or a business place? Has he ever done anything bad to you in the past/cheated on you? I mean, if not, I'd believe him until you found out otherwise. Just sit down and have a serious talk with him. If it's another apartment though, with both of their living belongings in it, I wouldn't be too happy about the situation.
    ohsmush

Answer by ohsmush at 11:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• What does he need another place for business for? I don't know that sounds like a lie to me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds ashady to me. Ask him what business happens at the apartment.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Shady lol
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I never realized some women were dumb enough to fall for crap like this. Guess I was wrong.
    Anonymous