Need ideas for birthday presents for 3 year old.

His birthday is the first week of June so inside and outside toy ideas would be great. Need lots of ideas for grandparents (3 sets), aunts, and uncles. What do your 3 year olds like to play with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my 3 yr old well he will be 4 in aug! but when my son was 3 just turning 3 he loved cars. now he is getting into action figures and he will b 4 aug 30. what about a learn laptop. we got our son one frm walmart it was like 20 bux. what aabout some one get him a pool too have in the yard for this summer and some outdoor toys such as basket ball goal or t-ball set i found these at walmart too in the toys
    my son has a bike but he hasnt messed with it any at all ...
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 12:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Hi! My Son is 3 1/2 and Loves Cars, Trucks, Trains, Dump Trucks, Garbage trucks, Books. "Animal planet" sold a Toysrus makes tubes of plastic Farm animals, Sea animals & Dinosaurs that he LOVES! For the summer we bought him the Step 2 brand water & sand table & it comes with an umbrella. We just put water in one side so it's not a mess & he has a blast. Also his favorite toy he plays with every day is his Train Table that came with a train set from Walmart. Also the Handy Manny tool set with tool box, Fisher-Price Imaginext Ocean Adventure Boat or Pirate Ship, Pail & Shovel, Bug Holder to collect bugs, Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster, Melissa & Doug wooden Puzzles, Step 2 brand Diner with Plastic food, cups, dishes & utensils is Great! Anything "Lightening Mcqueen" from the disney movie. They even have color change cars from the movie too. He can bring them in the bath and they change color.
    I hope this helps!!!! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My parents just bought my 3 yr old a sandbox for his birthday. He loves it. He also got a soccer ball and toddler sized net. Three wheeled scooters are also popular at this age as they're easier to manage vs regular 2 wheeled scooter. My son also loves to "help" in the yard so he got a small yard rake and shovel. In our world, anything with Lightening Mcqueen and/or Thomas the Tank engine will be successful (much like others have said).
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2010