Is this normal?

im newly pregnant maybe a couple of weeks im not bleeding but i keep cramping its not heavy cramping and this will be my 4th child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think so, I had cramping and I actually bleed with my fourth child that is why I didn't realize I was pregnant until I went for my check up which was a few weeks later. You know you are so to be safe I would call the nurse, and ask. I think you are ok though.

I just had my daughter, and I was blessed with my only son.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I cramped with both my pregnancies for the first triemester... cramping is normal and it can feel like pms cramps to! as long as there is no bleeding and it isn't PAINFUL you should be alright!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 12:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yeah, I had a lot of cramping. I still do at 14 weeks, but from what I've been told it's just ligaments stretching.
    Anonymous

• I cramped a little at the beginning of my pregnancy.
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 3:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I was the same with my 4th. I thought I was getting my period but when I was a week late I decided to take a test, surprise!! LoL
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 5:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2010