I can't stand my Step-FIL

I swear this man was just born to bitch. He complains about my sons room being a mess. But they can't keep any other part of the house clean, and normally DS has help from the other grandkids destroying that room. And we clean it nightly before bedtime. His favorite, our dog. Which he knew we had before we moved in. We offered to send him elsewhere but he said it was fine. Now, he's been talking for years about fencing in their yard for the grandkids to be able to run around a play, and now he wants to use my dog as an excuse and wants DH and I to pay for it. I told him no. We are moving in less than a month, I'm not paying for the fence cuz all of a sudden its for the dog. The dog is fine on his leash for now. Then, PJ (Dog) sleeps in his kennel, and is in there when no one is home. And he constantly complains about the dog pulling clothes into the kennel and dirtying them. cont..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I've got on to the dog and I've told FIL to keep clothes away from it. He doesn't bother clothes when he's out playing, just snuggles with them in his kennel. And you can be in your room, obviously trying to go to sleep, and he wants to stand in the doorway and just ramble. The man doesn't take hints well. UGH! He drives me nuts
    Anonymous

• If you only have a month to go, try to grin and bare it. Just yes, ummm hummm.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• If you don't like how he's treating you in his home, I'd move out sooner.
    Anonymous

• If I could I would. If I could of thought of anything else I would have never moved here. Unfortunately its going to take another month to save the money we need to move.
    Anonymous