do the duggars make u sick? the people from 19 kids and counting?

idk but something about them and their lifestyle makes me want to throw up havent watched an episode in who knows how long..its all just RIDICULOUS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• View Image
    Anonymous

• No they don't make me sick, but I always wonder.

How do they do it? Are all the kids happy? How can they be all happy, when they don't get much attention. How could they get attention? I have 4 kids and find it very difficult to share my attention.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol, no they don't make me sick. I am amazed at how well run a family that large is when my smaller family is just plain chaotic at times,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• No, I actually admire them. But I wonder if their latest addition will make them think twice about having more children. I hope they have good health insurance or they're likely to go bankrupt!
    Anonymous

• No sickness here! I know alot of people disagree with their choices but they seem happy, they support their family and...well I guess that's it! The Octomom, now there is a woman that makes me want to vomit....
    Anonymous

• A little. It all seems too cutesy. I can't stand to watch their show anymore. At first I was amazed then all I could think about was that the older children raising the younger ones. And how they look more like a cult than a fmaily with those weird smiles and dazed expressions. I stopped right about the time they played the episode where they said they don't watch television because they might see a woman dressed in inappropriate clothes and when they go out they have a special word so the young boys don't see a woman dressed in skimpy clothes. I am all for not exposing kids to inappropriate things but that is so strange considering Michelle pops out babies like a pez dispenser.
    Anonymous

• no, I don't let others lifestyle affect my life. I don't understand why it would make you sick. Their life has nothing to do with yours.
    Anonymous

• I would rather see them raising their kids and paying for it than paying for a mom with 5 kids on PA.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I love the Duggars. They trust God and He leads their lives. They raise they children to trust that God will take care of them and they teach their children to pray and believe. They are a beautiful family. They make some people feel weird because they are not the norm. They do not dress as others do, they do not raise their family in the "traditional" way, and they have 19 kids. They trust that God will no longer bless them with babies when it is time for them to stop having babies. I love to watch them and find their family to be interesting and an inspiration.
    Heather881029

Answer by Heather881029 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• like a pez dispenser...........lmao Sorry, that was funny!

I hate that the older kids are little cooks, gardeners, nannies and housekeepers. They aren't able to be children. They can't possibly get one on one attention. There are only 24 hours in a day minus 8 hours for sleeping. That leave 16 hours a day to spread between 19 children. That's like 45 minutes per child...........but then there are meals and showers and cleaning and cooking...........These kids are lucky if they get 15 minutes of quality one on one time per day. It's ridiculous.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2010