Different things to do?

Even though I'm 24, I live at home with my parents and 3 yr old while I'm finishing school. My parents have decided that I can't have people in the house if they're not home. I'm living at home because I don't have much money right now, so now I'm trying to find things to do outside of the house that don't cost too much. Any suggestions?

yezay

Asked by yezay at 12:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• The weather is nice, so you can go to parks, free fairs which are posted in the paper-kite flying, arts and crafts, just to look around.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I always enjoy taking my kids to the Lakewood Blueclaws games. That is cheap family, fun and they have lots and lots for kids to do at no cost. Plus this year kids are going to be able to eat free Sunday and Monday (which means I definitely will be taking my kids there this year on those days). They even have a playground. The best part is you, like myself, can have your daughter sit on your lap in a seat and then you only have to pay for 1 ticket....or the cheapest option is to sit in the grass.
    momof349

Answer by momof349 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010