My husband.. His ex Wife and their son.. Am I in the wrong?

My husband and his ex wife have always had a very rocky relationship. She calls begging for money and tells my SS not to listen to me and that he's allowed to punch and kick me. He's 9 now and let me tell you.. That only happened ONCE! lol. Anyways, we've been married for 4 years also. Well up until this last month, things have been decent. They would meet us when we took him home. They moved over an hour away and work with us on schedules, things like that. Well, his ex got pissed because my SS stood up for me to her (she was calling me names) and now she wants us to pick SS up from her house and drop him off there. ( 1 1/2 away) and is trying to dictate what we do with him. Because my DH won't stand up and be a man, I make him take off work to drive his son back and forth ( I used to until it got changed) because I see no reason in giving in to her. So he's mad and won't speak to me. I feel like if he stood up to her .cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• and told her to meet us.. LIKE THE PAPERS SAY ... then she'd just do it.. But instead he wants to sit back and take all her crap and give her extra money that she doesn't need. ( Lives with her mom and has no bills and we pay her 560 dollars a month) .. I'm so mad right now, that I'm considering just leaving because I feel like, he doesn't want to step on her toes because he still loves her. Anyone else go through this? I'm having an extremely hard time dealing with everything and the fact that my life has been put on hold because my husband thinks that I should cater to her and I won't!
    Anonymous

• Good luck, no one don't want to see there kid. You have to show him she is being a complete b.... and needs to follow the rules, if she don't follow them. Then he must take it too court, it will only get worst on you and your husbands end.

Good luck convincing him...You can do it, I have faith in you girl.
    Anonymous

• She sounds kinda immature. He needs to put his foot down if it is putting a strain on your relationship and finances. As for the 'he still loves her' part, yeah, that would be a no go for me. He married you. They are divorced. He shouldn't have married you if he still loves someone else enough to put you on the back burner. Having feelings for the mother of your child is one thing. Still being in love with her is a whole nother ball game. He needs to decide which one of you he loves period. Not the most. If he can't let go of her then I'd leave. That's not fair to you.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• im going through the same thing except worse. my boyfriend is still married to his wife but she cheated on him and he left. shes still with the guy that she cheated with. anyway, my bf and her have three kids together, shes crazy and is always trying to cause problems. my bf says he loves me and only me and has no desire to be with her even if we werent together but he never stands up for me against her. he never puts her in her place even when she is obviously wrong. she is immature about every situation and is always trying to be dramatic for no reason. she even uses the kids against him and says he can never see them again. and to make matters worse the kids love me and when they come to visit they dont want to go home which of course makes her furious. i feel your pain trust me!
    mommy2treyson

Answer by mommy2treyson at 3:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2010