Can you afford not to read this??

Laughter is the best medicine; it's good for your health; a lot better than the stress many of us live with.

Really you ALL need to take 3 mins and read this. Aside from all of us needing a small smile break every now and again - it's just entirely too true if you replace Facebook with CafeMom!

Enjoy - and if you're in the mood feel free to ID which of these 'types' you think you are. lol
The Troublemaker
The Bait-Taker
The Chime-in - [some days this is me; lol]
The Lazy Activist
The Bro
The Peacemaker - [rarely I'll take this role on]
The Embarrassment
The Random Acquaintance - [we all fit this at some point]
The Thoughtful One - [we all like to think this is us; lol - sometimes it is; sometimes it isn't]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• LMAO. That was great. Thanks.

I LOVE collegehumor.com, even though I didn't discover it until after college. It's where I go when I need a laugh.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• No problem DusterMommy

See people you all need to lighten up every once in a while; I can not believe only one comment...I'm not making it up; being as uptight as many people in this section are; you really should consider the health benefits of just stopping and taking a moment to enjoy life.
    Anonymous