Have you ever cleaned and rearranged your house until it looked just fabulous,hoping that your DH/SO would come home and be all happy about it and then not get a single reaction?

And it REALLY pissed you off?
I have.Yesturday as a matter of fact.
I moved furniture,man.I cleaned in areas that even the dead have forgotten about.And when he walked in the door and I had a big smile on my face...as if to say "ta-da!", he looks around and grunts.
Wait..wait..I did get ONE reaction out of him. When he opened the fridge, he said, "Oh, you cleaned out the fridge" Yeah I did.I threw away almost everything he has stuck in there and wouldn't let me throw out until it sprouted legs and was able to walk out in its own.No shit Sherlock.The fridge is clean. Do you NOT see that I moved the couch..that heavy ass object in the living room...alll by myself?
lol.Men.they can be so irritating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like my manly man. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• yes sometimes.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yeah, that's happens sometimes. Just remember, he's probably had a long day, and yes, men aren't always appericative when they should be.
    Anonymous

• Yes. But the next time I rearranged the house, I didn't make any mention of it, and DH noticed!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yeah, it has happened to me. But to top it off, i will spend the whole day doing that, then he comes home and throws all of his things around the room and well i wont go into detail but he just trashes it, because thats how he is.
    Bleh.
    Anonymous