Does this sound bananas to you?

I was just reading an older post about sex and there were a few people that said they had sex 2-3 times a DAY. A DAY! I mean, about once a week we may have sex twice in one day, but that's not the norm. I just find that almost unbelievable. I thought my having sex 5-7 times weekly was impressive, but 2-3 times a day would be 14-21 times a week!

I'm just baffled! Anyone else?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 1:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep having older kids and having gone to a few funerals is enough to make you want to live life.
    Anonymous

• Not really before I had kids.

I was a freak, I loved it all the time. Before breakfast and late night. Now I am too tired, I wish I had that energy and when I do one of the kids come in. Damn....
    Anonymous

• Wow, they must be a very young couple. When I got married, we were both pretty young (me 19, him 26), but only on maybe 3 occassions did we ever do it more then once a day.
    Anonymous

• Wow, they must be a very young couple.

No! One of the ladies having all the sex had grown children and had been married a quarter of a century!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol iv never had sex that much. especialy now that im a mom. where do they find the energy?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My husband and I used to do it constantly when we first started dating. I think that lasted a couple years, now about 10 times a week or so sounds right. We've been together 8 years, and I'm 27 and he's 40
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Maybe they are young. Or lieing. Every other day is about all I can handle.

Answer by louise2 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yeah....the number of times you do it is bananas to me! I lost my sex drive after having my daughter....I have heard that it's a side effect of the Mirena.......who knows! But good for you!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• When we first got together we were going 2-3 times a day, but that was pre-kids, pre-working all the time! Hopefully when out kids are grown and out of the house, we still have the energy to go more then once a day!
    Anonymous

• I bet they typed it wrong and meant to type 2-3 per week.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2010