what do you do for your birthday?

I am 30 today.. and I don't think were doing anything..lol

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dh usually takes me out to dinne but idk what I'll do this year! Mines on the 28th

Happy Birthday!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• usually my parents, aunts, grandparents etc. go to my mothers house, and one at my fathers house (they are divorced) and have dinner & cake for me. and last year, my mom watched my son and me and my SO went to atlantic city and stayed in the trump tajmahal for the night, went in the jacuzzi, went swimming, drank some drinks and gambled & other things ;)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Well, my last birthday (sept)--we went to the zoo and then out to eat. I like to do stuff that my daughter can enjoy as well..........I get my joy out of watching her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

We go out to eat on my birthday. It's about the only thing we can do since my birthday is Christmas Eve.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• We go out to what ever resturant i want (nothing like crazy expenisve..but yeah). Also, we exchange gifts on birthdays. I was doing birthday parties for a bit, but i'm kinda done with doing that for myself. (My dh wasn't intrested in one for himself) Happy birthday by the way!
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 1:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• not really anything..... My 36th is coming up and my sis says she wants to host a BBQ for me and my son (our birthdays are one day apart). Since he has been born, more people remember my birthday without me telling them it is my birthday (I just remind them that it is my son's B-Day)

Most years since my 21st one, I haven't done anything exciting though.....
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Happy Birthday!!!!!

I usually have a me day, then the kids surprise me with a cake and my hunny gets roses and plans a night for just us.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Oh Happy Birthday by the way!! Have a happy day!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Happy Birthday!

I don't celebrate mine... not much of a birthday/holiday person.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Happy Birthday!!! I don't do much either at my age I try to forget how old I am but everyone keeps reminding me!!!!

Answer by older at 2:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2010