how do you handle your acid reflux?

I take protonics because I take tylenol artritis. But,I still have to watch what I eat.Anyone else have this problem and what do they do to talk themselves into eating whats right for them? What is the right things to eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Health

• i only get heartburn when i am pregnant. so then, i eat several small meals, and remain upright for sometime afterwards. going for a walk after dinner is nice. if i eat and then go to bed, or lie down on the sofa it is terrible. my dad found his heartburn is bad if he eats junk food before bed, so he started eating his junk food during the day. he puts m&m's in his pocket while he goes for walks. as far as eating what is right? well...if you don't buy the junk, you won't eat the junk! save your junk food for one day a week...like an unhealthy reward for being healthy!
    eat natural foods and cook from scratch. eat lots of veggies too.
    you may want to look into anti inflammatory diets.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Take some baking soda, mix it in water, my SO puts in on an orange and sucks on it, Its a natural base.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2010