My 10 year old son told me he started puberty.

This was yesturday.The little turd says this to me.I so wanted to just close up my ears and start singing..LOUDLY.LOL. Bu tI didn't. I remained calm. And I said, "Really, what has happend to make you say that?" He gets all giggly and I'm thinking "Oh Lord, please don't let him tell me he had a wet dream or hair down there because I will just faint". But he doesn't. He says he has hair under his arm.Okay, I can handle armpit hair.Cool.I say, "really?Let me see". He giggles and says no. and Giggles some more.I look at him with my eyebrow up in the air.He says, "I will show you in a minute,I will be back" He runs upstairs and comes back down.He shows me his arms and breaks out in hysterical laughter.The boy drew some tiny circles with a pen on his arm pitt.LMAO.Kids. I swear.I wonder how I will react when he really does begin. How did you react?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• How funny!!! looks like he is patiently awaiting for it! I realized my son had hit puberty when I found a condom in his wallet, he was about 14 or 15, it freaked me out, went to his dad with my finding and he said: don't worry I had one of those in my wallet for years and never got to use it until I was way into my late teens!

Answer by older at 2:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• That is hilarious!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Oh my goodness, If I found a condomn in his wallet..oy. I can't...no I DON'T even want to envision it,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• How cute.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Omg, that's too funny!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010