Fat burners?????

I heard a girl at the gym talking about a fat burner pill that she is taking. She is taking it to burn fat, not to lose weight. Anybosy else taken these before? I wouls also like to just burn fat & tone. I eat right & exercise & it isn't doing it for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've used them before, they just made me real hyper and jittery. I didnt notice them really helping that much more than calorie counting and exercise
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i took mega-t green tea pills. they did work for me. i lost a lot of weight quick, and i didnt feel jittery or anything - but they did give me alot more energy so you need to be able to exercise to burn the energy off. they also made me pee alot, but all in all, they worked good for me. i got them at CVS, walgreens, places like that ... the supemarket. they also make a gum thats really good.
    now i drink envigas - www.enviga.com
    but you cant do them both at the same time
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I used an all natural - no stimulant - nutritional rebalancing program that did what fat burners do -without the jitters. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2010