could i be prenant already?

i had sex saturday night unprotected and i know the guy pulled out not sure if he pulled out at the right time and if some sperm made it in but today im feeling real nauseous and i cant eat anything. is it possible that im already pregnant or am i just freaking out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It only takes 3 days so they say, and then yes you can be pregnant.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• It might just be your anxiety over it. When's your next period?

If you can, hold out and take a test the day your next period is due. You'll most likely be able to know for sure then.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• my period was early april so ill have to wait till may 1. im going home from work since i just threw up
    Anonymous

• You cannot throw up and have nausea due to pregnancy just 3 days after conception. The nasuea and vomiting are caused by the pregnancy hormone. 3 days past conception there isn't even enough hcg to show up on a test, much less enough to make you nauseous. At this stage the egg would be fertilized (that is IF you got pregnant) but would not yet have implanted.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Also, just wanted to add if you don't want to be pregnant and get this anxious over the possibility then you really need to only have protected sex in order to save yourself a lot of stress.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You wouldn't be able to feel pregnancy symptoms yet, and tbh I don't think it would even show up on a pregnancy test yet. If you really DON'T WANT the baby, and you're nervous... I'm pretty sure you still have time to take a Plan B pill. And I mean that in the least offensive way possible, because I know it might have sounded bad through text. lol.
    Good luck!
    ohsmush

Answer by ohsmush at 11:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010